Sunday 22 December 2013

ESSAY: ENDING OF RUS104

To be honest, I don't really feel that this subject help much for a Construction Management student at first.

The first project, it forced me to pick up the skill of drawings, sketchings, colourings.
Slowly, I've begun to have some interest in sketching. 

The 2nd project, especially the sketching of natural object really brush up my sketching skill. Bit by bit, and through lectures, my sketching has been improving, although it's not much, it's still an improvement.

Start from the 3rd project, the comfortable chair, we need to cooperate with each other. Managing our time and project, this is an essential part, especially important to us. In my opinion, what is more important to us was not the result nor the design, it was the cooperation between us. As a group, a team, we must cooperate and tolerate in order to make our project finish and success.

Again, we need drawings and colourings again. For project 4 and 5, I've been try my very best to complete this work. Well, at last, it has to be done right? And so I've done it, with my best effort.

Project 6 was the hardest part in my RUS104 studio.
As a CM student, I've volunteered myself to manage the report.
The whole progress of typing and doing this report really benefits me.
From the simple reporting up until the time management, the charts, I've learnt up all these in this project.

And through the leadership of my group leaders, I've seen what qualities I need to have in order to lead a team.

For the last 2 project, these were the projects that needed all, full cooperation from the CM students.
Any one missing means additional works for others, and if anyone was left out, the others have to stay up late, or even overnight.
From these, I've know that we must not depends on others at all times. We must be independent but cooperative. Unless we're in a desperate state, we shall not simply wait for the others.

The performance, project 8, really strengthen the bonds of the Construction Management family.
Every discussion, every training, every rehearsal, I can feel their efforts, their intention to make this performance an unforgettable one for the audience. 
And YES, we've succeeded. We've put up a great show, a best show!

No comments:

Post a Comment