Sunday 22 December 2013

LANGKAWI FIELD TRIP 2013

Well, when I heard that the destination of our field trip will be Langkawi, I was so worried.
As the trip won't be cheap.

But, with the efforts of our lecturers, the fees has been as low as RM195, still pricey, but affordable.

The events organized was so much fun.
From telematch games, island hopping, barbeque, everything was very very exciting.

I'm very appreciate every moment I've spent with all my friends at there.
These was priceless moment, an unforgettable memories to be hold dearly, deep down inside my heart.
As this trip really bring us together, much closer, despite our majors are different, we see each other as the same, we treat each other as one, as one big family.

We are HBP students from USM.

Well, no doubt this is the landmark of Langkawi island.
A beautiful structure created by mankind, the people in Langkawi must be proud of this amazing structure.


Taken even further from the landmark, this view is also very beautiful.


The sunlight, the beach, this is one of the nice scenery at the island.


Well, to be honest, I'm very eager to try one of these paragliding stuff, but this, would seriously make my wallet bleed.

To be amazed by the God's creation, the mountains somehow assembled the body of a women.


Sitting on the boat while island hopping was a comfortable and nice experience. 
Viewing these nice views from the boat made me felt calm.

From the cable car, it can be seen that there is a waterfall running down from the mountain.
Heard that the bottom of the waterfall is a nice and beautiful spot, but pitifully, we don't have the chance to get there this time.

Well, everything has an END. So do this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment